Our philosophy is to offer you accommodation far away from home where you can nevertheless feel at home – and we mean this literally.
Enjoy the relaxed and homely atmosphere with all the conveniences of a residential community. You can use the communal kitchen or engage in conversation with other guests in the lounge or watch a film.
We offer free highspeed wifi for our guests in all areas
The beverage vending machine also offers cold beers. We do not have a bar, since we believe that the Altstadt and the Hafen area offer more than enough exciting entertainment and we want to provide a place where guests can catch their breath and relax.
Our hostel has only 60 beds and consists of four-bed and six-bed dorms. We have one 10 Bed-Dorm for larger groups. The showers and toilettes are off the corridor and if you want to do your laundry you can use the launderette around the corner.
Thanks to our hostel’s central location you can walk to the Altstadt in 15 minutes.
The Central Station (HBF) is only 2km away and the bus needs only 10 minutes.
The Königsallee is only two blocks (5 minutes) away. There are bus and tram stops close to the hostel taking you to different parts of the city.
The ESPRIT-ARENA and the trade fair grounds are 30 minutes away by underground (U-Bahn). Düsseldorf international airport is also 30 minutes away – by S-Bahn.
No lockout (doorcode operated nightdoor)
Check-In from 15:00 until 22:00
- free breakfast small breakfast (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cereals, cornflakes, 3 kinds of bread, jam, nutella, honey, cream-cheese, pate, cheese, cold-cuts) (08:00 – 10:45)
- free highspeed wifi (24hrs)
- free towel
- free parking in our backyard (limited parking spaces)
- Guestkitchen (open until 10pm)
- 24 hrs access to the hostel with personal code (no lockout)
- lockers on every room (most big enough for large backpacks)
The first night there will be a 3,00€ surcharge for bedlinen. You can bring your own bedlinen (Set of 3 parts, sleepingbags are not welcome for hygenic reasons)